27 March 2020, 6:30PM
$99 per person
This event has left the station. Stay in touch by subscribing to our mailing list.
Hop onto the beer train and enjoy a four-course degustation menu. You’ll hear from the team from Sydney Brewery, who will share their insights into beer and food pairings, which is carefully curated by our Executive Chef Simon Harrison.
Kickstart the night with some local brews and snacks on arrival. This is followed by a four-course dinner where you will:
- Be introduced to craft beer
- Taste a Mystery Brew made just for our dinner
- Taste six different beer styles and understand the different qualities of beer
- Understand how to match beer and food
- Understand the ingredients and brewing process that makes a great beer
- Have a chance to leave with a prize from Sydney Brewery
You will leave this experience understanding that beer and food matchings can be as complex as a wine degustation, but a little more light-hearted and exciting.
P.S. if you’re into beer but your partner isn’t, we’ll substitute this with a wine pairing so you both can still have a good time on board. Just inform us in the comment section of your booking.
Lovedale Lager & Surry Hills Pils
glamarama summer ale, shaved eschallots, cucumber, avocado mousse
Glamarama Summer Ale
Agave Ginger Cider Granita
lamb tomahawk, 5-hour lamb shoulder
Vegetable crisps, Iceberg salad
Rye IPA & Mystery Brew
Tarago River Triple Cream Brie
dried fruits & flat bread crisp
mocha ice cream, chocolate chard